Mobile Advertising Sales Manager
Gameloft is a leading publisher of digital games for smartphones and tablets. Our titles include well-known franchises like Asphalt and Modern Combat, as well as licences from Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Universal and Mattel. Our 6,000 employees are responsible for more than 1.3 billion game installs worldwide.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Mobile Advertising Sales Manager to join our London-based business team.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will offer our in-game advertising solutions to internationally-recognised brands. You will be personally responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your deals from initial campaign definition to final reporting.
Your tasks will include:
- Identifying and acquiring new clients and developing our existing client base;
- Building strong relationships and guiding clients through recommendations appropriate to their brand;
- Setting-up, analysing and optimising the performance of sold campaigns;
- Contributing to the definition of new product offerings;
- A university graduate, you have successful first-hand experience in media sales, ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
- A born salesperson, you are seeking an opportunity where you will be responsible for the development of a client portfolio.
- You have a rolodex of brand and/or media agency contacts.
- A knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and ecommerce is an asset, but not essential.
If you think you think this sounds like you, apply now!