Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive
£26k + commission + benefits
Do you want to travel the world, get to experience major events in Las Vegas?
This role involves working extensively with the Senior Sales manager to exceed budgeted sponsorship, exhibition and delegate revenues for a number of International events.
Covering a portfolio of B2B events within this dynamic industry you will have the chance to liaise with some of the biggest clients in the world, including Rolls Royce.
You must be able to sell big ticket sponsorship deals and have 1st class people skills as networking is a must!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive sponsorship, exhibition & delegate sales through personal meetings, email communications & telephone calls.
- To contribute sponsorship, exhibition & delegate sales on the other events within the portfolio,
- To exceed agreed sales targets
- To exceed agreed activity levels
- Provide accurate & timely reporting of sales forecasts
- Support the Senior Sales Manager in the creation and execution of a sales plan for the portfolio of events.
- Client account management
- Support the Senior Sales Manager in determining and executing the business development strategy
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as marketing, operations and finance.
SKILLS/ EXPERTISE/ ATTITUDES REQUIRED
- Strong sponsorship sales experience in a thought leadership environment
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience of selling to an international client base would be strongly desirable.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical
- Commanding, authoritative, real gravitas
- Independent, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritising.
- Strong Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador.
- Commercially astute, capable of adding value to unit, portfolio, and division.
- Ability to seize new business opportunities
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- Extensive telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to conduct a more conceptual, consultative sale and build a longer term business relationship.
- Ability to communicate at senior level, authoritative
- Professionalism, integrity, must be well-presented
- Administration skills - organised – planner
Along with this role you will have the chance to receive excellent sales training coupled with fantastic commission.
Check us out www.savvyrecruitment.com
- 31 July 2014
- 31 August 2014
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Business Magazines, Consumer Magazines, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Events, Exhibitions, National Press
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Exhibitions jobs in London (Greater)