Digital Account Manager
Market leading Advertising Network seeking a Digital Account Manager due to continuous growth. You will be responsible for selling the brands fantastic array of online inventory into the largest media agencies in the industry. This is one of the best advertising networks to work for, they boast a highly talented team who have won multiple awards for their quality approach. If you have at least 1 years' experience in Digital Sales this could be the career defining move you've been looking for.
This is one of the best Advertising Networks to work for right now, they have a fun and passionate team which have won many awards over the past few years. Social events are a regular feature with nights out to celebrate success and Michelin star restaurant's booked for the big achievers. The offices are based in the heart of Central London and have a swanky, authentic feel about them, there really is a fun, vibrant culture in the office which is the breeding grounds for success.
You will be responsible for selling online infantry secured from some of the most desirable Publisher's/Media Owners in the industry into agencies. This role has a strong client facing aspect to it and building strong agency contacts is a core component of the role. You will be required to network regularaly in order to establish good long-term relationships.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with media agencies by phone and set up meetings to create a good solid agency patch
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Develop long standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management
- Negotiate terms and close deals
- Experience in digital advertising, print advertising, advertising marketing, or direct marketing experience
- Successful inside sales/phone based experience
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- Agency Contacts would be a distinct advantage
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client's initiatives and metrics for success.
- Offer exceptional standards in terms of client service
- Passionate about new media
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- University Degree qualification
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Fluent English spoken and written