Video Advertising Strategist
VIDEO ADVERTISING STRATEGIST
£40-55k plus bonus
Rare opportunity for an online video expert to progress their career within a newly created strategy role. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a respected evangelist where the successful candidate will play a central role in this successful business, providing ongoing support and intelligence to both internal and external stakeholders.
Global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers. Bepsoke platform combines proprietary audience data and technology to deliver advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions. This global business offers solutions in 22 countries and reaches more than 450m unique users worldwide every month.
- Responsible for maximizing digital marketing revenue and profitability across their bespoke in-stream video advertising solution, through analytics, internal consultation, and a direct presence in the marketplace.
- You will be one of the division's biggest evangelists, providing on-going education, both externally and internally, all while developing strategic relationships.
- Be an expert and thought leader in video advertising
- Share best practices , product and industry knowledge internally and externally
- Maintain "cutting edge" knowledge and awareness of key business drivers in the division's market sector
- Help with video advertising campaigns debugging and troubleshooting
- Increase awareness of companies video product identifying and developing account strategies
- Analysing market trends and the competitive landscape to understand and inform on client spending and strategies
- Monitor campaign trends and partner with the account management team to build proof of performance through case studies
- Identify, attend marketing and advertising association events, including speaker opportunities
- Work with the marketing to develop custom collateral, plan client events, identify event sponsorship opportunities and develop PR to gain a leadership position within the division's space
- Be the voice of clients to product teams, communicating product requests/updates/areas of opportunity
- 4+ years experience in digital media solutions and/or online advertising solutions related to the digital landscape
- High level of in-stream video and rich media knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strategic thinker with the ability to both understand the total value proposition of our solutions, as well as to get things done and close deals
- Own, develop and maintain relationships with high level customers
- Superior communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Comprehensive computer skills to include advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel with experience in data analysis and visualization
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.