Display Sales Executive
Our client is a progressive and forward thinking publisher with an exciting portfolio of titles ranging across B2B & Healthcare. Due to a strong start to 2014 our client is now looking to increase headcount across the sales floor and has a position available for hungry and tenacious sales executive to join this exciting business, who is able to deliver personal revenue targets, and contribute to the profitability, efficiency and continued revenue growth of B2B titles across the business portfolio.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Accountabilities: Performance Measures: Revenue and Profitability
- Achieve personal revenue targets through the sales of advertising and sponsorship opportunities across all company products
- Contribute to the achievement of weekly board team targets
- Contribute to the achievement of product revenue targets
- Achieve revenue targets within boundaries of rate cards, negotiation parameters and yield requirements set by the business
- Develop customers relationships in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Develop a pre-agreed pipeline of sales opportunities and ensure that the conversion rate is sufficient to meet and exceed sales targets
- Personal sales revenue achievement against targets – Print and Online
- Product revenue achievement against targets
- Sales Pipeline (the value of proposals created as a result of sales activity)
- Conversion rate (the ratio of contracts to proposals created)
- Implementing new ideas across the portfolio such as possible , conferences, exhibitions & events
Valued Team Member
- Help team achieve their targets by demonstrating the highest standards of sales excellence.
- Help team achieve their targets by utilising the highest standards of product, market and customer knowledge and by sharing learning with team members
- To communicate effectively, respectfully and positively with all team members and contribute to the development of the team
- Contribute positively to all team activities and meetings
- Personal contribution to team targets
- Willingness to accept responsibility for team related activities
- Willingness to help find solutions to team or colleague challenges
- Feedback from team members
- Management feedback
Quality & Performance
- Work to the highest sales standards and ethics.
- Ensure that the highest standards of administration are achieved.
- To deliver against a personally agreed minimum phone time, pipeline requirement and conversion rate.
- Ensure that all systems, processes and procedures are adhered to as required by the business
- Handle any customer complaints with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Meet and exceed daily average phone time requirements
- Customer testimonials
- Performance review assessment.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: Competencies (& Level):
- Knowledge of traditional and new media and its components/functions
- Knowledge of the sales process and sales techniques
- A proven track record in sales
- An understanding of the media buying process and competitive landscape
- Commercial/Business awareness
- Influencing skills
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Ability to work in a team dynamic
- Customer focus
- Drive for success
- Impact and influence
- Team Working
- Self confidence
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented sales executive who’s looking to build a solid career with a company who rewards hard work & achievement with fantastic earning potential and career progression. If this fantastic opportunity sounds like your next big career move, we would to hear from you now: Please send an up to date CV with a short covering letter explaining your interest in this role